Welcome to The Surgery
Dr V M Patel and Dr L M Patel
With your needs at the heart of everything we do at the practice, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain access to the information you are looking for. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find lots of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with relevant links.
Get Well, Keep Well
We’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing.
We hope you find this website informative and are able to make use of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. We welcome constructive comments and suggestions about our service. All feedback, including compliments, provides valuable information to help us tailor our services to your needs. Be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Your views are a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
GDPR - How we use your medical records
Important information for patients
- This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
- In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
- You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights.
- For more information ask at reception for a leaflet.
(Site updated 20/06/2018)